Question
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/18

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY BABY!!

IM 32 WEEKS PRAG AND EXPERINCE SOME TERRIBLE PAINS ON MY LOWER ABDOMEN,I THEN WENT TO SEE MY MIDWIFE AT HOSPITAL, SHE CHEKED ME AND FOUND THAT MY PLACENTA WAS SWOLLEN A LITTLE BIT BUT SHE SAID I SHOUDN'D WORRY SHE GAVE ME SOME ANTI BIOTICS PILLS TO DRINK, BUT WHEN I DRINK THOSE PILLS I ACTUALLY FEEL WORSE YESTERDAY I STOPPED DRINKING THEM AND TODAY I FEEL BETTER WITHOUT THEM, THOUGH I FEEL PREASURE ON MY LOWE ABDOMEN.

DID ANYONE EXPERINCE THIS KIND OF A PROBLEM BEFORE? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO KEEP US SAFE? SHOULD I NOT WORRY AS THE MIDWIFE SAY??PLEASE HELP!!!

You could have a bladder infection. I would suggest that you see a doctor.

3
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/18

HI LOLO

IM GOING TO SEE MY GYNAE 2MORROW, SO I'L GIVE THE UPDATINGS 2MORROW. I HOPE WE'RE FINE.

Reply to MABRR
Posted by: lolo | 2004/11/18

Hi Mabrr
I am almost 30 weeks with my second child, and I am going through the same problem my backache is paining like hell, lower abodomen is killing me, something like u are going to have periods. Last week it was down, I think it was pelvic bone.
Last time my Gynae said everything is alright what I am feeling is normal, even though some say it is the weight of the baby I don't know how true is that. If you have an answer or advise what to do please let me know. Thanx.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/11/18

If you are worried make an app with your Gyunae and go for scan.

Reply to Jelly