Question
Posted by: CAT | 2007/11/27

PLEASE HELP ME!

MY GYNEA GIVE ME CLOMID, THE 1ST MONTH MY PERIOD WAS AS USUAL. THIS MONTH I SKIPPED MY PERIOD WITH ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW. YESTERDAY I HAD A BIT OF SPOTTING AND DECIDED TO DO A HOME PREGNANCY TEST... NEGATIVE. THIS MORINING I DID ANOTHER - NEGATIVE.....
BUT STILL NO PERIOD?! IS THAT NORMAL...?

Dear Cat

The problem may well be of an ovarian cyst formed as a result as a clomid. The cyst may be either a follicular cyst or a locular cyst, which in either case is producing abnormal hormones. I recommend that you visit your practitioner or gynaecologist to exclude the possibility of a cyst and or hormonal imbalance induced by the clomid.

3
Posted by: CAT | 2007/11/28

I GOT THE DATE WRONG... THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS 20 OCTOBER NOT 30 OCTOBER..... SORRY!

Reply to CAT
Posted by: Nix | 2007/11/28

it might be to early to show positive. your period should only start on thurs 29 nov (tomorrow) according to the dates you've given above. i would suggest waiting till sat morning. if nothing by then, test again. good luck. remember that stressing about it can also delay your period.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: CAT | 2007/11/27

ME AGAIN...

THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS 30 OCTOBER. MY CYCLE IS ABOUT 30 DAYS. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I DID THE HPT TO EARLY OR COULD IT BE WRONG (FAULTY). WHY DIDN'T MY PERIOD STARTED THEN?

Reply to CAT