Question

Please help me

I am suffering from severe anxiety, which in turn affects my memory and libido and a few other things. Please can u suggest something that i can take that will improve these three symptoms. I cant afford to go to a psychologist at the moment, and i am starting a new job on the first of march so i want to be on top form. Please please, is there anything i can take. The libido part is affecting my realtionship, i need some sort of help, please.

Expert ImagePharmacist

If it is purely axiety related you can try using a product such as Biral, Restin or Calmettes for short term use, or something like Herbology's Stress for every day use. A good Omega 3 suppl will improve memory.