Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2005/12/07

PLEASE HELP ME

For the last week I have been feeling so tired. I sleep okay during the night but the minute I come to work I Feel very tired. It is so bad that when I am busy working I fall asleep. I am typing on the computer and I will wake up and if my boss catches me sleeping I will get fired. I have two small children and a husband but they don't tire me out at all. I am not happy at work at all and get very depressed when I come to work. But surely that won't make me feel so very tired. I feel so tired that it feels like I don't have enough energy to even breath. But when I go home in the afternoon I am wide awaik. I fall asleep easily at night and I wake up once to feed my baby but other than that I have a good night sleep. Please help me

Dear Desperate,
You should go for a check-up, you could have a problem with low bloodsugar, inactive thyroid or even post natal depression. Also ask your GP to prescribe you a good multivitamin to take.