Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2005/12/07

PLEASE HELP ME

I am a 24 year old female with two small children one is three and the other is seven months. For the last week I have slept very well at night but the minute I sit at my table at work I feel so tired. It is so bad that I will write something and then all of a sudden I wake up and realise that I have been sleeping. This has never happend to me before. And if my boss catches me I will get fired. Please tell me what I can do to feel a bit better

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

We need to help you! i assume you are not the typical overworked mom with small kids? Not falling asleep at home exhausted. Obviously this will lead to exhaustion at the workplace. If so, need to look at the dynamics at home. If not, you need to see your GP for a routine check up to rule out illnes as the cuase. at work one needs to look at your work demands, or lack of (boredom) , working environment - lighting, air quality etc. Good luck!