Question
Posted by: Angel | 2006/08/01

Please Help - M/C or normal bleeding

I had a m/c on the 30th May 06 and i got my period 2 mnths later on Sunday the 30th July.But my bleeding is really really heavy and cant manage with the pain and the bleeding. Could this be another m/c or is it my period and what can i do to help with the pain and bleeding.Please help

It is probably a heavy period because there has been some build-up of the womb lining over the few months. Try Ponstan or Cyclokapron.

1
Posted by: NG | 2006/08/01

Hi Angel

I am also confused as you are. i had m/c in May 11.06 I went to a gynea he gave me some tablets to stop the bleeding and said I wasn't that bad; I do not have to go to Theatre. In June i had my periods, in July again i had periods. i went back to the doctor because i suspected i was sick. he gave me some antibaotics, i am taking them now. the bleeding and pain i am in is unbearable - its just like the time i had m/c.

Can anyone assist

Reply to NG