Question
Posted by: JENN | 2004/10/19

Please Help Gyneadoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how accurate are blood preg tests? Besides being too early can they be negative even if you are pregnant maybe due to some odd medical condition????? thank you awfully

Unlikely. They are very accurate usually.

3
Posted by: MV | 2004/10/20

To "ME",

I dont think people come onto this site to get a scolding, we are not little children. People want information. If you don't have anything usefull to say please keep it to yourself!!!!!!!!!

Reply to MV
Posted by: Tracey | 2004/10/19

very accurate. if its negative, its negative.

You need have have a bllod test at the right time though, as if its too early, it could be neg when you're pregnant. have it when your period is due or a little late to know for sure

Reply to Tracey
Posted by: me | 2004/10/19

here's a tip for future posts...

1 one exclamation mark will do

2 try type the subject in the SUBJECT box ie "how acurate are preg blood tests". As the subject box says "please be as descriptive as possible within 8-10 words)

Reply to me