Question
Posted by: ANON | 2006/10/31

PLEASE HELP-DESPERATE TO KNOW THIS!!!!

HI JUST WANNA KNOW IF I WOULD STILL EXPERIENCE SIGNS OF MY PERIOD IF IM PREGGIES, I USUALLY GET REALLY SORE BREAST JUST ABOUT TWO WEEKS BEFORE I GET MY PERIOD.
WOULD THIS STILL HAPPEN AS USUAL??

If you have a normal period at the right time, pregnancy is unlikely. Spotting instead of a period could be an implantation bleed.

3
Posted by: ANON | 2006/11/01

HOW IS IT THAT U HAVE THE GAUL TO SAY DAT U KNOW WHO I AM??? HOW DUMB ARE U, IM ANONOMYS. AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO ONTO THE NET TO ASK ?s FOR FUN. WHO DOES THAT??? IF U LOVE THE NET SO MUCH AND HAVE TIME TO INSULT PPL U DONT EVEN KNOW I SUGGEST U GO ONTO ANOTHER SITE WHERE THERE ARE MO LIKE U SO U CUD HAVE SUMTHIN IN COMMON..........GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL......FREAKSHOW.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: oooooooops | 2006/10/31

you are a lier i saw your questions of the begining of the year and you have a two year old. you guys dont have anything to do at work. just like me and we all love the net. why do you ask such a question when you already have a child. you have experirnce.

Reply to oooooooops
Posted by: Maya | 2006/10/31

Sore breasts can still occur if you are pregnant and often get confused as either being pregnant or as menstrual symptoms.

You can take a pregnancy test as soon as 2 days after a missed period. A missed period is the only first sign that you are pregnant!

Sorry, I know the wait is terrible:)

Reply to Maya