Posted by: Nelly | 2006/10/25

Please Help[ By Nelly

Hi There!
I dont know if i am on the right place
But i think i need help?
See i did something very regretfull this weekend
I went to go see my ex boyfriend we where saparated for 1year and on sat i went to his house and we stated duscising about our relationship and it got out of hand and i stated breaking his widows and even end up hithing him in the face His so cross with me he doesnt even look at me we working together and know all the people at work are giving me funny looks
problem is i am still madly inlove with him I try to say sorry but he doesnt want to understand anything
please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Nelly
The least you can do is to offer to replace or repair the damage you've done. Unfortunately the emotional damage is not so easily undone and he may actually be to scared to go into a relationship with you after this. You need to see a psychologist to teach you how to manage your frustration and anger in a healthy way. Maybe if he knows that you are working on your weak points he may be able to forgive and forget.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.