Question
Posted by: Romy | 2007/12/15

Please help ASAP

The dentist on the site is on leave as is my dentist so this is my last resort. i had my wisdoms removed on wednesday. The swelling is ridiculous and the pain is even worse. its like ive been beat up and now have 8 chins. Please could anyone help and advise me what to do to help reduce the swelling. i'm on anti biotics as well as painkillers. i put ice packs on my face for 20 minutes a time but it seems my face is still ballooning up. i'm so sick of staying at home and cant go out as it looks like ive stuck my thumb in my mouth and inflated my head.

please could someone help me. i wanna scream!!!!

Thanks so much

Dear Romy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please continue with your antibiotics, pain killers and applying the ice every six hours, as the swelling will eventually subside. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix.

Kind regards