Posted by: Sivuyile | 2008/06/13

Please help - alimentary canal

I had a blood on my feaces, and it has ben continuing for almost a week now. do you have a department whether I can go to be scanned, my whole alimentary canal from my mouth to my anus to see if I have a poison or not, and where is it specifically my stomach has not been right for six months no. where can I go to for help. how much can this cost me, if I am paying cash. is there a way for me to sleep before they insert anything on my throat. please help me.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with a general surgeon and request him/her to do a colonoscopy, as well as a gastroscopy, to examine your alimentary system. These tests are done under sedation. You can ask them what the cost involved will be when you make your appointment.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.