Question
Posted by: beatrice | 2011/06/18

please help

l have a boyfriend, he phones me after a while, and i feel like i am bothering always when i phone him.
Sometimes when he miss my call he does not return them.
I love him so much. He gies the excuse that he was busy, so i am not sure if this is true or not.

There's no way to sort out this sort of problem without calmly discussing it, directly ( not by phone ) together. Maybe he's just not as much into you as you have chosen to be into him.

2
Posted by: Observer | 2011/06/18

You are making yourself desperate and needy. Clearly HE is not. so don''t get yourself in a knot. Be reserved and make HIM phone YOU. Its a power thing and you want to keep it in your hands.

Reply to Observer