Posted by: Phira | 2010/01/30

Please help

I was in a car accident in 2004, i was young and vulnerable at that time so my daddy tried to claim at RAF, but they told him that there' s nothing he can do as the taxi had no permit, but now I feel like government did nothing to protect me. I feel like justice were not done because after the court case that man was stil behind at wheel at taxi rank and here I am going 2 doc almost every month.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer


It is suggested that you get hold of an attorney who specialise in motor vehicle accidents who can help you.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Trev | 2010/02/02

That is why I would rather walk[even if that takes several hours out of my day]than use one of these minibus taxis,as in many cases,the drivers dont have public drivers permits,and are just plain common thugs.I have been informed on good authority,that a good deal of them have serious criminal records.Certainly,judging by their behaviour,and having travelled abroad many times,anywhere else,ie in a more first world country,they would have been sorted out well and good.The fact that they can get away with what they do,proves that law and order has broken down in this country.That is my honest opinion.I hope that ultimately you nail this taxi driver.See a good lawyer and dont gice up on the matter.

Reply to Trev

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.