Question
Posted by: cleo | 2009/01/18

please help

i just need assistance in knowing wether its possible for me to be pregnant. my boyfriend and i were kissing i was wearing a skirt and he was just in shorts and on top of me.. the next thing he got sexually excited and i could feel that i was wet on my underwear, then we stoped kissing and he took me home now there is something wrong with me ever since that incident, there are some foods that just make want to puke which has never hapened before and my breasts are getting big. please assist

It would be extremely unlikely to fall pregnant from what you describe. The best sign of pregnancy is a missed period.