Posted by: Red | 2008/10/16

Please help

Hi there,

I' ve been reading about this abortion pill... What does is look like?
A friend of mine thinks that she might be pregnant and went to see the docter today - but she' e not saying much about the appointment. Only that he has given her a blue pill to help her period on... She hasn' t had her period in almost 2 months??
Please can someone help as I do not want her to go through this alone or feel ashamed...

I agree with Yolie.

Posted by: Yolie | 2008/10/16

Why would the doctor give her an abortion pill, if she doesnt want to do an abortion??? just ask your friend if the dr confirmed she is pragnant or not, or else let her test herself

Reply to Yolie