Question
Posted by: Outdated | 2008/08/06

Please help

i am a first timer on this and desparately need your input, been divorced in 2006 and hve 2 kids and never dated since and i met this guy( single) in feb 08. we'  ve been friends till now when i felt that my feelings for him are getting stronger.

I asked him how he feels about me and he said he is not ready for a relationship yet because he is still sorting himself , and does' nt know how long that could take. He admitted having feelings for me.

My worry is should i distance myself or stick around?
I' m really scared of getting hurt and i' ve introduced him to my kids as a friend.

B's G makes good sense here.

1
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/08/06

Guys don' t beat around the bush like us girls. We say one thing and mean another. IF he says he' s not ready for a girlfriend then he IS NOT READY...

Yeah im sure he has feelings for you - them probably being to get into bed with you.

Give him a miss. There is someone waiting for you just around the corner. But please be careful there are so many, many sharks out there.

Always be careful to introduce men to your children....

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend