Question
Posted by: V | 2008/07/17

PLEASE HELP

I seek urgent advice. My landlor has just sms' d me telling me to pack my things and get out of his house or else he will throw my things on the pavement. We had a contract that expired in Dec 07. But we did verbally agree afterwards that i can stay on. My rent is fully paid up. I asked him to give me at least a months notice, where upon he replied " no contract no notice period"  you get out or i throw you out. I have no friends or family i can go to. I have animals and not enough money for an urgent deposit now for another place.
Have i got any rights, can he throw me out just like that??

I hope there are solutions here, but others will surely be able to advise you. I can't as its way outside my areas of expertise --- I'm a fellow viictim here, not an expert on this ! Sounds like you need urgent legal advice --- check whether your nearest University law school has a free law clinic whioch could see you urgently. It sounds as though he may be stretching the law in his favour, but it will probably need urgent legal intevention to stop him

1
Posted by: Mzie | 2009/02/27

I bought a mechendise in noveber 2009 from a company, they promissed to deliver with in a week,and they did. But on their delivory, the mechendise was not complete. I made a follow up, and they prommised to correct their error. In december I made a follow up, but even now they have not delivoredto me, and I decidedto stop with Payments. and now they telling me there are no records that my mechendise was incomplete, and are saying they will send my account to their legal team. I told them that Im not paying until I get my mechendise coplete, and option two is that I return I they gave me and get my money back. can you please tall me what to do.

Reply to Mzie