Question
Posted by: sandra | 2008/06/03

please help!!!!!!!

Me and my husband we use condom because the pills where giving me a headache and this other day we did not but he sperm outside but the problem is i feell the pain in the left side of my tummy could this be pregnancy i have a 8 month old baby and if it is if i do an abortion can this affect my baby.

If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely. There are many causes for tummy pain - bowel probelms, bladder infections, cysts. See your doctor to make a diagnosis.

6
Posted by: M | 2008/06/03

Whatever you do...DONT abort! It's murder.

Reply to M
Posted by: N | 2008/06/03

Maybe you have an ovarian cyst!They are painfull sometimes!

Reply to N
Posted by: sandra | 2008/06/03

The problem is he did the pull out method some few weeks ago and i did a pregnancy tes but it comes not pregnat and the same week i did a pregnancy test my period came but the pain in the left side of the tummy is the one that is worrying me.

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/03

I don't think so hey. But would you really abort? Wouldn't judge your answer just asking. Maybe hang on a while i know lots of people who've had their children within a year of each other and it actually works out rather well in the end. When is your next period due? Do a test and see and let us know

Reply to Amy
Posted by: sandra | 2008/06/03

i mean will it affect my 8 month baby.

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/03

You can still get pregnant if he used the "pull out method" and what do you mean if you have an abortion will it affect your baby? If you do abortion there is no more baby dear...

Reply to Amy