Question
Posted by: Roxy | 2008/01/31

Please help

hi,

My tummy is feeling very bloater , swollen.. My tummy is noramlly flat.... I am not sure if it is because I normally dont get a number 2 (have to take something for that) Or if it is because I keep my pee in very long for hours. I also dont know if I am pregnant i dont think it can be because i got my last period on 15/01/08. Or could it be... Please help

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Dear Roxy
If you did not skip a period and you are using contraception, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. This can be due to a dilated bowel or gas in the bowel if you are chronically constipated. A full bladder will give you a swelling just above the pelvic bone. If this is something that just suddenly developed, rather let your doctor have a look.