Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/01/28

Please help!!!

Hi there,

Me and husband had sex last night... but when we were done the condom was still in side of me!! When we took it out the semin
was inside the condom... I am not sure if anything was inside of me... I am not on any pill. I would like to know can I fall pregnant that way and what can i do to prevent... Do I start taking the pill or what... We can not afford having a baby now , we just got married.

Please help !!!!! Thankds

You can fall pregnant this way. You should take the morning after Pill.

1
Posted by: tweety | 2008/01/28

I don't think that there is a chance that you could be pregnant espically if the condom didn't break, if you can't afford a baby rite now or to go on contraceptive please go to your nearest clinic and ask them to put you on a contraceptive it differs from clinic to clinic but it's normally like R60 for 6months supply.

Reply to tweety