Question
Posted by: ? | 2007/12/12

Please help

I am on Yasmin and i have always had this bleeding problem that Yasmin has sorted out. However, if i skip a pill the problem starts again and i bleed for a couple of weeks to a month or so. I skipped the pill yesterday cause my handbag went missing and now i am scared that the bleeding problem starts again. If it does, is there anything over the counter that i can take to stop the bleeding without a dr's prescription because my dr is out of town on holiday and only due to return next year.
Thank you!

Unfortunately not. Try taking the next pill as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: worried | 2008/11/10

I have been taking minerva for four years now, but i have absent-mindedly forgotten to take my pills for a week. Can I continue taking them as normal from today? I had my period a week and a half ago, but should I still start in the silver section again?

Reply to worried