Question
Posted by: Nikkie | 2007/12/03

Please help

Hi Guys I need your advise please
I broke up with my ex boyfriend about Two years ago and we work togther my problem is that when his alone i mean were ever i meet him he is nice to me but when i meet him with his girlfriend he doesnt evan greet me i feel very bad cause i dont want us to have a bad vibe between us i dont want to be his friend but i want him to treat me with recpect as his xgirlfriend What shall i do do i just leave him alone or aslo dont greet him and why does it still hurt me so much when i see him its been two years right i have to be over him by now why is it still hurthing me then
I know that i dont want him back all i wanted was for him to at least be respecfull to me he acts like he hates me and it realy hurts me Could he realy hate me for leaving him or is it just his way off dealing with his exgirlfriends.
Please advise

Have youdiscussed this, calmnly, with him directly in person ? Maybe he's concerned aboput his current gf being jealous, knowing that you are his ex ? We can't telll you why he does this, but he should be able to do so

6
Posted by: May | 2007/12/05

He is your EX. Let it be . Leave him to get on with his life.

Reply to May
Posted by: come on | 2007/12/03

i think u have unresolved issues with this guy.. why did u break up in the 1st place? i think you have not put a closure to your relationship and u need to do that real fast,,, and i think the reason u haven't found mr brrrrrrrr is bcos u either looking for a guy who'll fill his space (ur ex) or u jsut bitter inside,, moving on does not mean "filling in" the space of someone else or replacing it means new beginning with someone completely different from what u are used to .. so gal pls stop wasting your time, pick your self up, lift your head high and take pride in yourself.. 2 years is a long time.. i know it's easier said than done but where's your pride gal?

Reply to come on
Posted by: nikkie | 2007/12/03

why does it hurt so much i am trying to move on but i can t find a mr BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i ll just try to stay out off his way Dammmmm all that we have to go throu i think i made the best choice to leave him and i hope he is happy with this girl All i wanted was for him to be more kind when he see me but looks like he going to give me the cold vibe so be it I dont need him to be nice i try now i will be as cold as ever and let him feel how i felt not that he realy cares cause he has mrs right on his side right Please done let him run back to me when he is down and out

Reply to nikkie
Posted by: RP | 2007/12/03

He knows you have not moved on because... you haven't, judging from what you say here. I am sure he can see it in your face when you see him, unless you are a master at disguising your emotions. It seems he has moved on, hard as it is for you to hear. There is no normal, some people can be friends, others find it difficult. To really be friends, both people HAVE to have moved on completely. You cant expect him to be friends with you if you have not moved on.

Reply to RP
Posted by: nIKKIE | 2007/12/03

But why do i feel this bad and how does he not know that i already moved on do i have to be seen with a men to show him that i moved on Do you think he is over me!!!!!!!! What do couples do when they broke up do they stay friend or hat each other What is normal here

Reply to nIKKIE
Posted by: RP | 2007/12/03

Dont take it personally. He simply cannot manage his old good feelings for you, together with what he feels/is meant to feel for his girlfriend. Its natural. He might find it easier if you had a boyfriend and had moved on as well. Part of him also probably does not trust himself around you, and he also wants to protect his girlfriend as she knows about you and he does not want her to feel threatened by you.

Reply to RP