Question
Posted by: marie | 2007/08/14

please help

i have a big problem with my boyfriend of 2 years , the whole 2 years he have been with me he was communicating with three of his ex-girlfriends .we broke up after ive discover that and we reconciled ealier thie year he promise me that he have changed and that we must get married

he acted like that for some month until i found that from all of his past girls he is still with them ,every time he does taht he will denie or even lie to me . i want to leave the relationship as im starting to feel nothing for him im hurt by his behavour but i dont know if he can change to be a better person , people say a cheater will always be a cheater i cannot go on like this
please i need your advice
thanks

Such promises are empty unless acompanied by appropriate action to make them become true. It sounds more as though he apologised because he appreciates the convenience of your availability. You know now that he will be unfaithful and lie about it --- he has proved this to you beyond any doubt. I very much doubt whether he will ever change to become a better person --- why would he want to, while women are prepared to allow him to enjoy himself without ever treating them with any respect. Why are you still with him ?

1
Posted by: mandy | 2007/08/14

you already know the answer - leave him

Reply to mandy