Question
Posted by: ollyn | 2007/05/29

PLEASE HELP

Hi there.

I am currently not on any pill or injection and have been for five years. Had two miscarriages. Do I have a problem and when does one ovulate?

Dear Ollyn

The problem of recurrent miscarriages certainly requires investigation. I would recommend certain basic blood tests such as an autoimmune screen and antiphospholipid profile be done. The ovulation depends on the length of the menstruation cycle and is usually 14days before expected menstruation. Ovulation testing kits (urinary kits) such as clearplan are extremely helpful in predicting when ovulation is likely to occur.