Question
Posted by: Anon1104 | 2007/04/26

Please Help

Today was one of the hardness days that i had to deal with in a long time, my husbands sister and i ended up in a huge fight and i have been depressed and crying all day long. I am normally a happy person, i just am not sure what came over me today. I even cut my wrist and when my husband saw that he said that he is very upset with me and it now makes me want to hurt myself even more. The pain from cutting myself made me forget about everything else in this world that is not doing that well my side. Could it maybe be because i woke up extremely early this morning that i have taken the fight with my husbands sister to my head so badly?

Yes, I wonder what dropped your capacity to cope, this day ? If you woke especially early, you could have been over-tired and irritable. Let's hope this soon fades away, and maybe consider seeing a CBT type counsellor to work on learning better ways to become less vulnerable and to cope should such events recur