Question
Posted by: Irritated | 2007/04/25

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 20 yrs old i started getting a stiff neck and it always felt like it wanted to click, but cant. This started in matric. then in aug last year was in an acident and since then its gotten worse. It feels so stiff and the muscles along the C spine all the way up into the back of my head are really tender. Its been like this for two and a half years now and really starting to irritate me, cos i dont have full movment of my neck.

I went to a specialist who did an MRI nothing was found, he said i should just leave it and it will get better with time. I have been for physio........nothing has helped. I really am at my wits end...Please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your problem sounds mechanical in nature and I would advise seeing an experienced chiropractor at your earliest convenience. Take the MRI and X/ray photos with you please.