Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2006/08/01

Please help!

I am so much worried because I have some white discharge that doesn't smell. I also have this ithcy clitoris and deep down my vagina, its itching and needs to be scratched all the time. I really don't know what this is. I've never had this b4. Last night I scratched too much and after taking a bath today it was painful. I use savlon and Protex soap when bathing.

It sounds like thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.

2
Posted by: Charlii | 2006/08/01

I think you have Thrush, I also used to have the same sysmptoms. And used the same soaps you mentioned above. I am currently on a Thrush medication and it has become better, try not to scratch it though remember the vagina is a sensitive spot. Also go to the doctor and he will prescribe the correct medication for you. Also I use a home remedy since I wear panty liners I always put plain yoghurt on it and it works perfectly, it stops the irritation.But first go to the Doctor plz

Reply to Charlii
Posted by: lou | 2006/08/01

Is an infection - you'd need to go to your gynae for diagnosis and a script.

Reply to lou