Question
Posted by: Dof | 2005/11/28

Please Help

I would like to list some symptoms and can somebody give me an idea of what could be wrong. i don't think i am pregnant because although my period did not come in October it came later and started 2 november, was lighter but i did do pregnacy test and blood test before period and was negative. i have tingly nipples that feel almost like burning but breasts are not sore, getting mild cramps low down in my stomach, i am constipated sometimes and i never used to be, tummy is slightly swollen, very tired and am for last 2 days getting a stabbing pain in my "down there" area. I have more discharge than normal on and off, no smelling no itching and now my mouth feels sore and it doesn't taste nice. Can it be hormone imbalance? i don't have money for doctor now. please does anybody else experience these things and why?
Thank you for your help.

If you had the blood test before your period, you may have tested too early. If your period is late this month, you should test again.

3
Posted by: Dof | 2005/11/28

O K, nevermind, i have just read up about PID and it is apparently a sexually transmitted disease. AKA, you may not have meant to offend but you certainly have!!! FYI... I am happily married and have been for 6 years, i went through a series of test 3 years ago when i fell pregnant with my daughter and i had no std's then and i certainly don't have any now. Also, you might want to check symptoms before making suggestions, tingly nipples and constipation are not common symptoms of PID.

Reply to Dof
Posted by: Dof | 2005/11/28

What is PID? I have never heard of that before...

Reply to Dof
Posted by: AKA | 2005/11/28

urs is definately not a hormonal imbalance, you need to seriously borrow money from someone to see a doc.
u r definately not pregnant, but could have PID

Reply to AKA