Question
Posted by: Rhane | 2005/07/19

Please help

I am currently experiencing pain in my lower back and abdominal. I always had this problem when I have my monthly pain, but it only occur during that time period. The pain is much worst now, since I had a miscarriage. Any suggestion to what this might caused it or what I can use to ease the pain.

You don't say when your miscarriage was. It sounds like you should have a check-up with your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: andy | 2005/07/19

Hi Rhane
I experienced the same pains after my MC. It turned out that the D&C wasn't done properly. there was something left behind. I went for a second D&C. So I would suggest that you go for a Gynae checkup.

Reply to andy