Posted by: Rhane | 2005/07/19

Please help

I am currently experiencing pain in my lower back and abdominal. I always had this problem when I have my monthly pain, but it only occur during that time period. The pain is much worst now, since I had a miscarriage. Any suggestion to what this might caused it or what I can use to ease the pain.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You don't say when your miscarriage was. It sounds like you should have a check-up with your gynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: andy | 2005/07/19

Hi Rhane
I experienced the same pains after my MC. It turned out that the D&C wasn't done properly. there was something left behind. I went for a second D&C. So I would suggest that you go for a Gynae checkup.

Best wishes

Reply to andy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.