Question
Posted by: zam | 2004/12/21

please help

on the 11 dec i did a pregie test but i didn't use my first early mornning urine as stated on the test and it was negative ... went to the clinick the nurse checked and suspected that imight be pregnant after doing some tests, and suggested we wait 'till the 30th for another test. Now my breast is tender and soar,there is a discharge(white) but its not thick, today my stomach started being bloated and i'm very tired and i feel funny.

Can some one tell what these symptoms are, if i'm not really pregnant?

You don;t say when your last period was. Tender breasts and tiredness could be related to hormones, not necessarily pregnancy. If your period is more than 5 days late, you could do a pregnancy test now.

2
Posted by: Mpumi | 2004/12/23

dear zam... yo symptoms could be preggie related but i guess yu should wait as the nurse advised.. but then if you cannot wait yu can opt fo a blood test which is accurate and takes only 15min...good luck

Reply to Mpumi
Posted by: ann | 2004/12/21

The symptons could be anything really - some sort of virus, although they do sound quite a bit like 1st trimester issues. the best thing would be to do a proper test as advised by the nurse. If you can't wait any longer you could always try another home preggie test - it has been awile since you did the first one, so maybe?

Reply to ann