Question
Posted by: PIA | 2004/12/13

PLEASE HELP!!!

i last had my periods on the 22nd november and im due to have it now 20th december. im on trifasil but havent had sex in last 3 weeks but im worried that i might be pregnant. i did 2 HPT and both the results were negative. how accurate are these tests and should i wait til i get my periods.(i cant handle the waiting)..
what should i do?

I am not sure why you are concerned about pregnancy as you have not missed a period. If you have taken the Pill correctly, pregnancy is extremely unlikely. If you have fallen pregnant this month, the earliest you would be able to have an accurate result from the pregnancy test would be a day or two after your expected period, i.e. around the 22nd.

2
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/13

If you are using a contraceptive, you will not fall pregnant.

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/12/13

Pregnancy tests are only reliable at the expected date of you period. If my calculations are corrent you had sex just after your period stopped, it is unlikely that you conceived at that time, I was on triphasil as well used it for 3 years and did not fell pregnant.

Hope this helps

Jessica

Reply to Jessica