Question
Posted by: Nob | 2004/11/17

Please help

I.ve been suffering with Viginal Candida for 1 year but I,m using Herbal Medicine Immune Booster and i can feel the difference, So what i want to know is that am i be able to fall pregnant when i wanted to.

Secondly Where can i find the gynae in Cape Town or Claremont.

Thank you.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Nob

You need to ask your doctor to refer you to a gynae in your area. I am not knowlegable on the product mentioned and ask that you please contact the manufacturers and ask them if it is safe for you to use this product if you wish to fall pregnant.

Kind regards.

Estie