Question
Posted by: moir | 2004/11/17

please help.

we black people never took care of our bodies in the old days, we took care of our families now that they have all grown and one wants to start living again, I have lots of wrinkled excess skin around my tummy, arms, neck and boobs are droopie, is there any goverment hospital that could help me,on my salary I really can't afford the private people.This is really depressing me as I'm so scrared to undress in front of any one.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Moir,

Yes, you can contact any of the training hospitals in the country for a referral to the Plastic Surgery Department, and they will be able to help you.

2
Posted by: Expert | 2004/11/19

Absa Bank offers a new product called HealthCred, where you can get a loan from the bank for paying the surgeon and hospital costs, and then pay them back on a monthly basis - discuss this with a plastic surgeon.

Reply to Expert
Posted by: nomsa | 2004/11/17

yes it would help if one could find plastic surgeons that one could pay off or general hospitals that could help, I have lots of excess skin on my arms,I've lost lots of weight and also have lots of excess skin on my belly, driving me insane as I can not wear sleeveless outfits.please anyone out there that can advise us that don't have millions for these ops.

Reply to nomsa