Question
Posted by: andy | 2004/11/03

please help

dear ladies,
Before my period I was very nauseas for almost three weeks. I thought I was preggies but unfortunately not and when my period came it was very very heavy and lasted for seven days.
Now the nausea is back with constipation and abdominal pain and lower back discomfort. I've been putting going to a doc off but do I have reason to worry.

It sounds like you could have a spastic colon. You should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: R | 2004/11/03

don't put ot off. Go to the doc, you will only know once you go. It is probably something that can be sorted out in no time at all. If not, you will at least know how to respond to it.

Good Luck.
R

Reply to R