Question
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/11/02

PLEASE HELP

My nipples are extremely sore. I have hearburn beyond belief, it is so bad that I actually get nausea. What could this be???

It could be PMS. It is too early for pregnancy symptoms.

5
Posted by: Renira | 2004/11/02

Hi Chloe,

I was in the same situation last week. About 9 days before my due date I had the most painful nipples. The worst it ever was. It lasted 3-4 days but then dissappeared. Is really confusing cause it is too early for PMS and too late for ovulation. I was due for AF yesterday and it is still not here. I think I will do HPT tomorrow and see what it says BUT i have no symptoms other than feeling really lightheaded and dizzy.

Will let you know.

perhaps it will be a good sign for both of us.

Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/02

I always gt pregnancy symptoms before my period due dates, maybe a week before. So, if you have sore breasts and you feling nausea those can be signs of pregnancy yes.

But, wait till you period is late, do a home test. If you can't wait that long then go to your gynae and they 'll do a blood test for you.

much love & luck

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/11/02

Oh yes and if i were to be pregnant (which I hope I am) should my whole breast not be sore, cause it is only my nipples????

Reply to Cloe
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/11/02

My next period is due next monday. Is it not to soon to be having these symptoms?

Reply to Cloe
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/02

When did you last have your period? You could be pregnant

Jessica

Reply to Jessica