Question
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/25

Please help

I'm dying inside,so insecure these days and still so difficult to trust my other half.What can I do to over come this insecurity,I'm driving myself crazy and I'm loosing myself.Maybe I must just shoot myself and get it over with,why not?

Diablo, no, the shooting or any other form of damage to yourself would be a thoroughly bad idea. But DO see a shrink for a proper detailed consultation and assessment, and discuss all these aspects with him/her and work on them, using whatever treatment is recommended. You're worth it. And to the extent that the problems involve your spouse / partner, get into marriage / relationship counselling, and work things out. In counselling you can work out the best choice of ways to cope, as well as ways to change for the better the situation you're trying to cope with,

8
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/25

Thank you for all your advice,have a fab eve.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: straycat | 2004/10/25

Be strong bru...... You have God on your side...
You sound like you've got alot happening in your life.. read Kasandra's words carefully, they are great... The only way you are going to feel better is if you have trust with this girl...and trust in your own life......

God bless

Reply to straycat
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/25

I did speak to her on several occasions and like always telling me that she loves me dearly and will never do anything to heart me,I know there is something going on and I can sense that she is fooling around with someone at work.I just wish that she will be honest enough and tell me the truth,but all I get is I love you and I'm sure she 's only with me for security/money.I really love this woman but she's driving me up the walls,like I said I can't cope anymore.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/25

Hello Diablo

First of all turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you - communicate to your other ½ about why you feel insecure and what has been eating you - sometimes we feed our fears and they grow into realities -

The opposite of fear is love and faith why dont you try it just love and trust this other half of yours even just for second to second from minute to minute from hour to hour..... from day to day....

Ending your life is just a question mark, God gave us life as a gift and you still being here means there is a purpose for your life one you must find and acknowledge - God didnt make junk no He made us in his own image and gave us the ability to love - and to be loved.

we are here if you need to talk....

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/25

Ending it, over a insecurity is not good enough.....! Have you spoken to your other half about your insecurity.... Have you told her how you feel... Your only human, and everyone has these thoughts.... but its something that can be sorted out... if you communicate with her.. you will feel better..
Be strong :)
God Bless

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: blue and grey boy | 2004/10/25

sorry made some spelling mistakes e.g. thign=thing, live=life, you can turst your other ....=can't

Reply to blue and grey boy
Posted by: Blue and Grey Boy | 2004/10/25

Killing yourself is the cowards way out. Embrace the issue with open arms a state of emergancy is a beautiful thign, don't let it get you, you must get it and love it and enjoy it then the issue will seem so trivial and silly. Insecurity comes from yourself, you can't trust yourself. Learn to love and trust yourself then only you can trust others, you have lost yourself allready by giving your live to another. Your other half cant live your life for you. And if you can validate why you can trust your other half get out of the relationship it is not going to work.
You are a beautiful creature capable of immense love don't waste it on the undeserving. Weakness can be sensed and others will walk over you, and you'll lose your other half, pick yourself up brush of the dirt, find happiness in the small things, and turn from melodramatic, masochistic, and melancholic to romantic, colorfull, and mischievous....TODAY

Reply to Blue and Grey Boy
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/25

Diablo,
Put the thoughts of shooting yourself out of your mind, it does not help and you are worth more than this, it is never an answer. I am not very positive myself but things will and do get better, you will find yourself again just give it time....

Reply to Beyond Tired