Question
Posted by: Confuscious | 2004/10/07

Please Help

I'm 23 and my bf is 27, i live in Durban, and he lives in Cape Town, but he visits me regularly. My mom & dad got divorced when i was 12, cos my dad caught her with men on a number of occassions. Her reasoning was that it was paying my school fees, and puting food on the table. I ran away from home a number of times, but living on the streets and eating out of rubbish bins wasnt much fun. After the divorce i chose to live with my dad, but he went to jail for armed robbery, and will only be able to come out in another 6 months. So i had to stay with my mom. My uncle use to visit her often, and they always had discussions behind closed doors, he is a pimp, and also sells drugs to underage kids. I thought they were discussing ideas of how to break my dad out of jail.....

Anyways, my question to you is, how do i tell my boyfriend that i'm a Shark's supporter?????? He loves WP

Are you really sure you're a Shark's supporter ?

4
Posted by: Hilarious | 2004/10/07

Break it to him gently ...... first tell him you moonlight at strip club, then it won't be such a shock

Reply to Hilarious
Posted by: Callie | 2004/10/07

He he that was a good one..takes away from all the tension on tis forum!

Reply to Callie
Posted by: Phil | 2004/10/07

Hook line and sinker...lol Good one! I also support Province, but like abrother in jail it is better not to say anything....lol

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Lena | 2004/10/07

Okay I think I'm confused . You been through all this crap & your problem is how to tell your b/f your'e a shark's supporter?????!!!

Just tell him I think it would be a challenge....makes things a little bit more exciting unless he takes it way to serious.

Reply to Lena