Question
Posted by: M | 2004/09/23

<br>PLEASE HELP

I am pregnant but dont know who the father is.I have been in a serious relationship for the past 4 years.Already have 1 child with him.I slept with both men at about the same time.I also ovulated at that time.
I had a 1 night thing with a man but he didn't come in me and when I told him that I was pregnant he told me that he is on medication to improve his sperm because he and his wife are trying to have a baby.

Can it be my boyfriend's baby or can it be the man who didn't came in me.

The only way to tell is to probably have parternity tests when the baby is born

7
Posted by: Mims | 2004/09/27

To appauled - who said we are christian - pissoff

Reply to Mims
Posted by: appauled | 2004/09/24

i'm so disgusted by you so called "ladies".
here someone in need is asking for help, and all you do is judge and insult.
and you call yourselves christians.very hipocritical!!!

Reply to appauled
Posted by: Nhlakes | 2004/09/23

Ladies please.......you are trully not helping here. She is here to ask for help, if you have no response and wanted to get personal, I recon it will be wise of any of you who answered to keep it to yourselves. I am so sure she knew what she was doing and had probably heared it from the people close to her that what she did was totally wrong.
M, you know what you did, you better go and check yourself as well your little one inside you. Maybe when the child is born you can do some DNA tests, etc. just to be certain. Iam sure you are aware of the consequenses, the other man is married and will not be fair to your boyfriend..... better sort things out now. It is better early than late.
Good Luck!!!!!!!

Reply to Nhlakes
Posted by: naughty | 2004/09/23

Hi, i agree you should be ashame of yourself can you see people dying of aids cause of i nightstands. I not trying to be rude but be realistic wake up?????????????????

Reply to naughty
Posted by: Mims | 2004/09/23

If he did not com in u - then why are you asking. You obviously have no sense at all. Grow up and stop sleeping around, that is really shameful

Reply to Mims
Posted by: Luu | 2004/09/23

I don't believe this , at this time they are people who still like one stand and use unprotect sex. Come lady what are going to teach your childeren.

Reply to Luu
Posted by: m-a | 2004/09/23

I can't believe this, at his time and age! B4 you can be concern about the baby go check urself up. Not trying 2 b rude but I don't believe you!

Reply to m-a