Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2003/01/20

Please help

We have been to several doctors, my mother inlaw suffers from sugar diabetes and now we found that she has sores around her waist she weighs about almost 200kg of which she is trying to loose over the past 10yrs if not more, seems very difficult for her. The sores became inflamed, looks like boils, it is very hard around the sore and has a wet centre, we have tried betadine, black cat oitment, and many more. She is in such a lot of pain. The hospital says that her body now contains alot of potassium, she almost had a heart attach because of this pain and high potassium. Please could u give us your best advice. Thank you so much. Anne for Wendy.

Anne, I can’t say for sure, but from this side of the screen it sounds like she needs to be admitted to a hospital. It sounds like she might be suffering from uncontrolled diabetes, kidney failure and severe cellulitis. The best would be to have her see a doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Wendy | 2003/01/21

Thank you appreciate your advice. Anne

Reply to Wendy