Question
Posted by: Desperate lady | 2006/03/31

Please give me your opinoin

My husband is busy to drive me up the walls, I can't take it anymore. So please tell me if you will except it, or if I'm the one that is wrong? He is just keep on looking after me so if I'm his child. But I rather think he is sick of jealousy he would take my phone every hour to see how had phone and how did I phone, if I receive an sms he can't run quike enough to see how had sms me and the same if I send one then he wants to now for who is it and wants to read it. He also did put a tracker in my car to see were I go and if I want to go somewhere he ask me every second so you going there now? and why mush you go there and how long will you be and so he carrie on and if I give him a time I must make sure I'm not late then he ask me how can I lie so to him, and to put the cherrie on the cake will he phone to here if I'm really there and if I'm not at that spesviek time he will phone my and tell me what a big H*&) I'm an and that I much stay at that guy. He swear so bad at me and tell me not all women are like me only 3 out of 10 women is that way that want all men, and I not so I did tell him I'm just his and I don't look around but he don't believe my he just say. It will only bothers you if i got somethig to hide, other wise it wouldn't bother you or if i don't do no wrong then or don't you got something to hide why worrie. He say he would love it if I can be like that and cheak him up all day.. is it normal if I wanne And if we get someone at our home for an interview and want to put makeup on he tell me please I mush anderstand that the man is married. so this meen I can't look after myself then I'm looking for a new man. Ag please hopefully all men are not the same

Such a pity that folks like him, who drive people up the walls, don't need a special license to be allowed to do so ! He sounds highly insecure, personally, and perhaps excessively jealous. Personal counselling for him might help --- IF he could admit that he has a problem, and if he had the guts to go for the help he needs ; and marriage counselling, for the pair of you, might also help to sort this out

3
Posted by: SMS Queen | 2006/03/31

My boyfriend once said to me I might as well do what you accuse me of as Im getting into shit for it in anycase. That cured me.

Reply to SMS Queen
Posted by: Etc. | 2006/03/31

Pls read post 4649, it might help.

Reply to Etc.
Posted by: Cindy | 2006/03/31

Have you ever done something to make him distrust you? If not, he's got a problem and he's very insecure. The best would be to go for marriage councelling.

Reply to Cindy