Question
Posted by: NOT SUICIDAL!! | 2007/08/06

Please give me an honest/straight answer

Doc, this might sound harsh, but please shed some light on the subject?

Yesterday some girl told me that there is an over the counter pill available that could kill you in minutes. One pill placed under the tongue, and doef... you're dead!! IS THAT TRUE???

Second question. Why does a person die when you inject air into their veins. Does it hurt? Is it lethal?

I'm not planning on killing myself or anyone else for that matter, I SWEAR... I would just like to know cause these friends of mine must think I'm an idiot for not believing them, but I'm very sceptic.

Dear Not suicidal
No not all people die when you inject air into the vein but the risk is there of causing an embolism that can cause a stroke or heart attack.
I don't think our Medicines Control council will allow the selling of an over the counter pill that will kill you in one shot - what if you take it by mistake? Ask her if she knows what it is?

1
Posted by: Sparticus | 2007/08/06

The doc is still polite. Such a tablet does not exist. Why do you think that wives (the bad ones) hire hit men to do the killings? Now I would really worry how a friend could know about this tablet and make you feel like an idiot. You were right in the first place.

Reply to Sparticus