Question
Posted by: Only Me | 2006/07/24

Please give me advise

I am trying to concieve after 13 years. Please can someone tell me what i should do if i am ttrying to fall pregnant again. I can't afford to see a gynie and people have told me to try and use stamingro. I would do anything to have another child. I have been off the pill for about 4 months now. Any suggestions appreciated.

Dear only me

Having just stopped the pill four months ago, I would propose that it is far too early to begin any intense investigations. One should allow at least 9 months to elapse.

In the interim, the best would be to use ovulation monitoring kits to establish your fertile period of the cycle and to time intercourse accordingly.
The benefits of supplements such as stamina gro and fertiboost etc have not been verified on large scale clinical trials, and are emperical to say the least. They certainly do not correct problems such as tubal pathology (blocked tubes), endometriosis and severe male infertility in any case.