Question
Posted by: Jesse | 2004/02/29

Please explain role and function of the foreskin ?

YES !!! always refered in context to circumcision which I beleive is wrong. A foreskin surely has a n important place withion male anatomy and sexuality ? Your assistance in the ongoing saga around this highly sensitive body part thks

Jesse, this kind of discussion always causes a lot of loonies to give their warped opinions, so I’m not going to entertain them. The foreskin protects the glans, but if it is removed, nothing serious will happen. Good luck.

5
Posted by: doctors against circumcision | 2004/03/09

Sara and BB wrong again. Jesse asked a legitimate question which cyberdoc ridiculed and laughed at. He and you both are the loonies. Why do you endorse such depraved action on innocent males ? Have you any clue as to what transpires when a circumcision is conducted on an infant with no anesthesia ? Extreme trauma and agony and removal of the foreskin results in a deformjed desensitised denuded penis which results in major sexual dysfunction in the male in later life. That is not nothing

Reply to doctors against circumcision
Posted by: Sara | 2004/03/02

i think that was a waste of time and effort! U ask the doctor a question which he answered! u then go on to insult him. which in itself is totally hypocritical since u must have neuff respect for him to ask a question in the first place!!

I think u should grow up and act ur age and not the size of ur foreskin in millimeters

Reply to Sara
Posted by: BB | 2004/03/02

Since you already have the answer to your question, why waste Cyberdoc's time?

You, dear Jesse, most definitely fit into the loony category he mentioned.

If you've still got your foreskin, go and tell it why it's so wonderful. Get a life Jesse!

Reply to BB
Posted by: Jesse | 2004/03/01

What r u afraid of cyberdoc ? U appear to run away from reality and a key aspect of male sexuality ? WHy do u not apply this to other parts of the anatomy and ridicule the foreskin like you do here yet again ? All I asked was for yr expert medical comment and all u can reply is to shoot it down like most irreverent SA doctors do. Fm medical research in Canada and UK the foreskin is certainly a valuable and important part of male sexual anatomy and its removal especially at birth is the cause of major sexual dysfunction in males later on in life 1 Why the denial ?
Also its removal fm infants is criminal and cruel and violates the ir rights why u deny this too ? Furthermore not being there opens penis to ALL typies of disease otherwise why was the foreskin there for show ? Shocked at yr poor medical reply cyberdoc ! The medical facts demonstrate otherwise why the scare of discussing exactly the real value a foreskin plays in sexual intercourse for a man ?
Why the denial ? The foreskin as you should know is a sensual and vital part of the man's sexual life without is the cause of much agony trauma and dysfunction. How can u make a statement that if removed nothing seroius will happen ? Medical evidence mounting to contrary shocked !

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: J | 2004/03/01

Look it up yourself.

Reply to J