Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/04/03

Please explain....

Could you please shed some light.... for the past 3 yrs I have had a very low sex drive (since birth of 2nd child). I have not seeked advise etc. but have noticed something interesting....when I am on my period and for a few days after (about 2), I actually have an urge (or a bit or a drive), then it's gone..(completely!!). Why would this be? Would it perhaps determine what hormone I am lacking the rest of my cycle (or perhaps explain what is naturally more dominent at this time of the cyle and what I need more of) if perhaps it was hormone related? Does this make sense?

Many women have an increase in libido at midcycle and before a period. This is due to the hormonal changes at those times of the cycle. This does not indicate any lack of hormone at other times. Most causes of decreased libido are not physical. Perhaps the sexologist can help.

1
Posted by: Kat Boo | 2007/04/04

Most likely hormone related

Reply to Kat Boo