Question
Posted by: Carmy | 2008/01/18

Please educate me

Im 29 years old, and I dont use any special products on my face, I wash my face with normal bath soap, and will put normal lotion on sometimes if I feel that my skin is dry, eg winter time, summer hardly ever put on my face,My concern is that I dont want my skin to get funny as I look younger than my age, & I wouldnt want wrinkles,please advice what kind of pproducts would be good for me to use, I have normal to dry skin.
Thanx for you help.
Carmy

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Carmy, thank you for the question.

Your basic skin care topical regime should consist of the following:
SPF 15 or higher: must contain zinc or titanium or both.
Moisturizer with alphahydroxy and/or polyhydroxy acids.
Anti-oxidants: Prevage MD

I would look at the following ranges, but please note there are a wide variety of anti-ageing options on the market today: NeoStrata, Nimue, Dr Perricone, and La Prairie.