Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2008/07/15

Please dont miss my post - URGENT

Doc, noticed you answered posts after mine, but not mine...

have not been feeling well for the last 4 days. Typical flu symptoms and a very sore lungs. My lungs hurt/burn when I breathe and I feel short of breath. The worst symprom is a severe pain between my shouler blades, which I assume is related to the chest infection.

I have some nebuliser meds at home and I have just hired a machine. I am taking Advil CS for the pain and ACC200. I am a asthmatic who is dependant on cortisone to control the astma.

Is the treatment at home sufficient. At what point do I need a doctors examination and will I get better without antibiotics ? Since flu is viral, I dont think I need anything else like antibiotics.

I just feel really ill and short of breath.

belinda
Date: 14/7/2008

Hi Belinda
Needed to go away urgently - but did answer tonight - see your previous post! Dr B