Question
Posted by: Gia | 2008/01/14

Please can someone give me an accurate a

HI, i had the mirena for about 2 years, had it removed last year september- trying to fall pregnant, its been 4 months now and still nothing, i do ovulate and have frequent intercourse- how long did it take you guys who also had the mirena removed, and also can you truly only fall pregnant during your ovulation time, i mean come on, its one week- surely you must be able to cnceive right after or just before as well.......!!!

There is a period of about 4 days around the time of ovulation when you can conceive. It can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

1
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/14

hi gia, do u know what my dh use to tell me about sex meanly on ovulation period, because we ladies want to conceive, he use to say, it is any time in the month that God can put it there, he believe with God everything are possible ovulation or not, for the fact that people that hv no womb can conceive why wouldn't God put baby in yr belly any time, just enjoy yr sex and believe u can conceive, ovulation period or not, we ladies are so mindful of that ov. period. good luck to u.

Reply to rosy