Posted by: Savannah | 2009/09/23

Please assist

Hi Doc,
Trust you are well,
I have the following problem, it' s been almost a year this has been happening.
I have a discharge, sometimes it white, sometimes its yellowish and slimy.
I have been to a gynae, but she put me on antibiotics which made me nauseous so i stopped it. Then i' ve been to a GP and he gave me something to insert, it helped for a while and then the dicharge came back.

please let me know if i should go back to a gynae, whom do you suiggest, are you perhaps in the JHB - Midrand/Sunninghill area?

Please help,

Thanks for reading this mail,


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should go back to the gynae and find out what type of infection it is, in order to know what treatment is necessary. I cannot unfortunately make recommendations on this site.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.