Posted by: Vij | 2008/10/09

Please answer this sex doubt....

I am a male 18 years old with normal functioning of organs.I am a virgin. I have a important question. Initially I used to be really excited about sex. The thought made my thing hard. And also I fantasized about breasts and all. However still when I sometimes read sex stories my thing does stand up. But really I think I am not feeling it. Also I really don' t get excited by sight of vagina. However my friend told me that vagina makes him go really crazy. I regularly used to have dreams of me having sex with my school girls but that all has also stopped. But still reading about sex makes my penis stand. And seeing a girl scantily clothed also makes my penis hard. But really its not creating excitement in my mind. What has happened is there a problem?also I do not know how to masturbate correctly so I don' t do it.
why am I not excited on thought of a vagina as compared to other female organs like breasts or even thighs?Why I don' t have that much excitement in my mind about it?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Different people are excited by different things, so don't worry! As for you not knowing how to masturbate correctly, what do you mean exactly? Many men find that they enjoy the sensation of holding the penis in their hand (some relatively tight, some with a looser grip) and moving their hand so that the penis is rubbed. Why don't you explore your sexual response when you are in a private place, for example the bath or the shower, experiment with different types of touch, see what you enjoy/prefer. Using lubricant (spit will also do) can also help feelings of pleasure if you're in a dry private place. Failing this, there are some good educational DVDs available (e.g. 'The A-Z of sex', or 'Lovers Guide'). These are quite explicit documentaries, but they are educational.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: mervin | 2015/06/09

my pennis have bent to left. side

Reply to mervin
Posted by: mut | 2015/05/20

Enaku virai ku Mel etho kati mari valaruthu ethu. appapo perithakuthu apram surunhuthu

Reply to mut

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.