Question
Posted by: x | 2007/04/15

please answer

I don’t know if you could help I am looking for a list of carbs and proteins. Since I don’t have money and no one can help me with somewhat of a diet plan I will try it for myself. I need to loose 15kg in order to get pregnant.
So could you have a list or do know where I can find one.

Dear X
I would suggest that you also try using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you need to check the carb and protein contents of foods, go to: www.sahealthinfo.co.za and then go to Nutrition where you should find common SA foods and their protein, fat, carb and energy contents listed.

1
Posted by: me | 2007/04/17

Hi X,
I am interested to know of the real reason of losing & getting pregnant, i think ur advise will help! Thank you

Reply to me